Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

I loved the first one alot...

but once i fall into the hole my mouse disappears. It makes it really hard to click on anything in the game. I'm not too sure if this is a problem on my end or yours. If anyone has suggestions to fix this plz let me know.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

its a great game but...

i love the concept and the artwork. My reactions were on time but the game wasn't. I would jump over an obstacle only to be killed by an enemy right after, it doesn't matter how fast i press space, there just isn't enough time between them. I'll land and then die. That is really the only problem I have with this game. everything else is amazing, and it is not enough to make me hate this game.

KnoxPong KnoxPong

THIS

IS THE GREATEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED!!! Everybody on this site should aspire to create entertainment as priceless as this one. I stared at that floating block for hours, and the extreme slowness of my paddle had me rearing for more! I can't wait until you come out with version two of this. Seriously, this game is more entertaining than a midget on fire!

ShellCore Command: Ep1 ShellCore Command: Ep1

loved it

it was uniquely fun. I would love to write more but I think everyone got to it before me, thinking of which, did anyone else notice that seikou's review is the exact same as mangobubble's?

Sally's Cats Sally's Cats

odd?

I thought is was interesting, definitely enjoyed the artwork. Physics games such as this are not my favorites but it kept me going for awhile.

i Remain i Remain

fun

this was alot of fun, i would have bashed the fuck outta the zombie in the basement, but to each his own. the constant white screen from room to room annoyed me, you dont really need a transition. i look forward to another

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

all in a day's work...

i like how at the end you still have to get the water

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

interesting

humanity strives toward the future, boldly holding onto their own "individuality". what they fail to realize is that their uniqueness was molded by the society they left behind. in the hopes of building something new, they instead recreate what they already know. that is what i got from this game. eh was exiled and strove to create a better society, but wound up making the same theng. he left "bitworld" only to return to it.